Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dinner is Served

A feast for two at Frippery Farmhouse.
Add a glass of chilled wine and dinner is served.


What could be more luscious?


Summer's bounty is such an amazing gift.


Mmmmmm...

Let's eat!

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world."
J.R.R. Tolkien

Yours in cheer and merriment, P.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Snappy Di said...

I don't eat much fruit like I should, but love the photos! So pretty. :-)

Jo said...

Looks yummy We got cherries this w/e too...

Sue said...

Your photos made my mouth water, Pam! I need to hit the farmer's market this week. :-) Sue

Vintage Jane said...

It's 9.30am here and I haven't had breakfast yet. I soooo wish I could dip into your plate instead of eating a bowl of 'cardboard cereal' (which is all that is left in the cupboard! M x