Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Friday, June 3, 2011

Sun and Shadow From the Garden


Strong June sun through the skylights plays amazing tricks with light.


The flowers seem to glow.



The shadow play is magical.


Brilliant. 
Lit from within.


Just wanted to share some enchantment.


"God is alive. Magic is afoot." 
Leonard Cohen

Yours in dreamy summer days, P.
Pin It!

6 comments:

Snappy Di said...

Very lovely photos, Frippery! The light was so perfect, wasn't it?

Di

d. reyné said...

How beautiful!
I love peonies and they mix so well with other flowers!

Lynn said...

Wow! All that beauty AND a quote from my favorite songwriter, too! Hope all is well. It certainly looks good!

trash talk said...

Gosh friend o' mine...I'm sure glad you did. Your shots are gorgeous!
Debbie
Miss YOU!

Claudia said...

Beautiful photos - thanks for sharing them with us!

xo
Claudia

Emom said...

Just lovely! I would not be able to tear myself away from that sunny place!....smiles.