Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

No End in Sight

Still here. Thankfully the world did not end yet.
If it had at least I would have experienced one last slice of heaven in the garden at Frippery Farmhouse.


Spring showers bring beauty in abundance. How could one not feel thankful in the spring?
I have missed you the past few months but now my job is wrapping up and the old ankle is on the mend so I anticipate visiting more often.
June is around the corner and the hazy days of summer are not far distant.


 June is a time of bright beginnings as well as farewells to the rainy, cool and delightful spring days. This June brings a personal farewell to a lovely group of women I have had the great pleasure to work with for the past few months as well. I will miss them and hope that this will be "til we meet again" and not goodbye. 


It will be nice to get back to creativity and home making as well as helping hubs grow his business. Still I will miss the comaraderie of these ladies who worked together as a team.


They made the days fly by and 8 to 4:30 didn't seem like the drudgery it could have been without them. 
So this bouquet is for them. Great to meet you girls and I hope our paths cross again.


Back to you my blogging friends, who I have sorely missed. I hope to catch up here and there but time away from the computer has also shown me what I have been missing in the real world. Winter is the time to cozy up and nest with friends and family and summer is the time to blossom. I hope this summer brings new blooms in abundance to you all.


Life is rich with experience. Let us embrace whatever it has in store for each of us.



Bring on the joy!

"Sun is shining. Weather is sweet. Make you wanna move your dancing feet." 
Bob Marley

Yours in blossoming friendship, P.
Pin It!

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Hi Pam! Glad to hear your ankle is better. These are some pretty pictures!

Lynn said...

P.S. Did you srr that I put your quote on my Blog?

Geralyn Gray said...

Missed you........love the Bob Marley quote.....and most of all the summer wind playing......cheers to summer!!!!

La said...

I was just thinking of you yesterday morning and wondering where you've been and hoping all was well with you. I'm glad your work experience was a positive one and that your ankle is healing nicely.

Welcome back! La

Karen said...

Those pics are gorgeous & so fun to look at. Have a great day!

Elizabeth said...

I just found your blog, I hope your ankle is better soon. The photos from your garden are beautiful, they made my morning.