Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love Those Bloggers

One of the cutest bloggers I have ever seen sent me a sweet award.
 
Lauren, of West Furniture Revival, sent this my way. She has the most amusing graphics on her blog and she is an amazing furniture re-vamper to boot.
Painted furniture, something to giggle about and personality galore, what's not to love? Go say hi from me.

**There are some rules that go along with this. 

1. You have to thank the person who awarded you & Link them back in your post

2. Tell everyone 7 random facts about yourself

3. Pass the award on to 10 new found bloggers

4. Contact each blogger and let them know you've passed the award on to them, & let the "giver" know you accept the award.


The hard part...10 bloggers...there is so much joy and inspiration out there...
I will gather a bundle of sweeties that I have discovered in the past few weeks.
You know there are hundreds more just as lovely so if I didn't list you here it isn't because I don't love you too...but just 10...that's the rule.
1.Andrea of The Opulent Cottage, colorful, cozy, delish.
2.Michael at Inspired by Charm, How have I gone so long without this one! The house, the food, the decorating...
3. Chris at Just Beachy Pretty pretty pretty!!!
4.Kelly and Olive at Ideas You Should Steal 
Oh yes you should!
5.Teresa at Meadow Brook Farm 
Just go there, you will see color, style, beauty, fun and love.

Five more...really? This is sooooo hard. Cheaty McCheaterson is telling me that if you go to my favorites you won't be disappointed.
No hurt feelings either.
How about commenting with some new to you blogs?
I know you have good taste.
Comment with a link and we will call them winners too.
Oh, and I know some of you don't do awards. I totally get it. No pressure.
Just know we are out here reading what your putting out.
Oh yes, we are watching.
(Couldn't resist. I took this photo yesterday while having lunch with my son. Creepy yet cool.)

Now, seven facts...hmmm... scattered brain...OK, here goes:

1. I have been a SAHM for the last 23 years and am starting a full time temp job next Monday. I will be gone from home close to 10 hours a day!

2. I am freaking out about working full time again, housework, blogging, exercise, reading, crafting, art...I will never keep up.

3. I am a wimpy whiner, it is only until May!

4. I have a dream to move from the country to a loft in downtown Cincinnati, or another urban area, although I know this would be impractical with 3 dogs and 3 cats.

5. I am planning on buying some chickens this spring, again, impractical in a loft.

6. I cannot stand the feel of raw chicken skin when cooking, so
my chickens will be safe. Just egg laying pets.

7. I am trying to stop drinking coffee but I just bought a handy little milk frother at Ikea. Talk about self sabotage.

Thanks again Lauren!


When you have to make a choice and don't make it, that is in itself a choice.  ~William James


Nuff said?
Yours in indecision, P.




Pin It!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Cool pic of those eyes on that building, Pam. So you're starting a new job.... I can't imagine putting in a 10 hour day! Yikes- don't burn out, girl. Oh, I would love to live in a loft- big open spaces.... no yard to keep up... City girl......

trash talk said...

Love the idea of "new to me" blogs. What a way to share the wealth of talent out there!
New to me is Dear Lillie. This gal is amazing.
I'll start looking for y'all a loft in Dallas where pets are welcome!
Your wishy washy friend,
Deb

Laura said...

Miss Pam -
You are going to do great in the outside the home workforce.
Challenges energize.

I have visited so many new blogs but I also suffer from memory loss.

I am tag teaming with Deb.

Your wishy washy friend,

Laura

zandra said...

Working full time...:o( and having chickens! lol
Good luck with the new job.
Hugz, Z

Teresa said...

Thank you so much, Pam! It is very sweet of you to think of me!
Your list is great - best wishes as you start your full time job. What a big change! I'm sure you'll get into the swing of things in no time at all. I'm pretty sure now isn't the best time to give up coffee, so I think you should really enjoy that milk frother!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Teresa