Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Monday, January 24, 2011

When Life Gives You Snow...

Host a winter garden dinner party!
Indoors of course.
Keep it cozy and reflect an outdoor theme. 
Don't forget placecards that remind your guests what is happening just outside.
Now join us for a little something delicious and warm.
Stay a bit and take the chill off.
Spring will be along before we know it.

"Oh , wind,
If winter comes, can spring be far behind?"
Percy Bysshe Shelley

Pin It!

9 comments:

Snappy Di said...

It IS cold outside. Sunny today but COLD and me no likey it no no no.

Di

trash talk said...

There is nothing I could say that could add to your beautiful photographs. All I can say is I'm speechless...and leave it at that...'kay?
Debbie

Embellish said...

Simply beautiful. Your post was a real bust to my seasonal blues! Take care

Moogie said...

Lovely post. I'm your newest follower. http://moogieland.blogspot.com/

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh my, your room and all of your vignettes are stunning and your pictures are breathtaking. Gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Laurel said...

Now that looks like my kind of party...beautiful! Laurel

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

You have made it look so warm and cozy inside~ one could almost forget that it is fareezzing outside :-)

lauren@WESTFURNITUREREVIVAL said...

came over from coastal charm. love the table accessories...and im your newest follower

Petie@inspirednesting.com said...

Love your tablescape...anything with natural elements makes me happy! You did a great job.

Can't wait to explore your blog more.