Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

lia sophia Jewelry Blog Party

I am taking a short break to take down/ put away/ tidy up. In the meantime, I was hesitant to put this post out there but here goes...BLATANT COMMERCIAL WARNING!!! I will only do this once or twice a year, promise. But it is a great deal so, onward...

Hi all. As you may or may not know, I am a lia sophia jewelry consultant. Lia sophia is running a special for the month of January. If you buy three pieces of jewelry, you pay regular price for the first piece and half price for the two other, MORE EXPENSIVE, pieces. How often do you get the most expensive anything as your discount in a sale? So, I thought I would have a jewelry blog party. 


In addition to the great sale, I will be giving away hostess benefits from the party to a lucky few of you. When you make any purchase between January 5th and January 25th, I will enter your name in my contest drawing. 2 lucky peeps will not only have some gorgeous new jewelry at sale price, they will each win an item of their choice valued at up to $100! Your choice! Anything in the current catalog up to $100, FREE!


Not in the market for jewelry at present? Just browse the catalog and tell me about your favorite piece and you will be entered in a $50 jewelry giveaway! (Anyone who makes a purchase will be entered as well! You could end up with 2 free pieces!) If you are looking for a wardrobe update on a budget or some gifts for upcoming events, check out the catalog on my website and enjoy an easy shopping spree from the comfort of home. All of our jewelry has a lifetime warranty too! 


To shop, go to my website, click on "Our Jewelry" and enter "Blog Party" as the first and last name of your hostess, then shop the catalog and enter your order online. Or contact me and I will do it for you. Have an iphone or Android? You can download the free lia sophia app from your app store and have the catalog at your fingertips.
I hope you don't mind that I am extending this sale opportunity to you. It isn't what I normally post about, however, the jewelry is really beautiful and this is a sale that is only offered twice a year.  Happy browsing.


Interested in having a party to earn more free jewelry? I can do long distance parties too, just contact me with questions. 

Have a tastefully turned out Tuesday, P.
See you next week.
Pin It!

4 comments:

La said...

There are so many that I like. I think the Mohave Necklace is very pretty. It reminds me of summer.

Creative Breathing said...

Hi Pam! Popping in to let you know our January Homemaker tag will be shared this Monday. I will have McLinky available to link your blog to mine on Sunday. I do hope you will join us, it should be a wonderful way to learn different styles of paper art and new techniques. I am asking a photograph of supplies be shared, your theme, and challenges you faced in choosing your paper. Anything at all you would like to share about your creative process would be wonderful! Thank you so very much for joining, and I look forward to your tag! Elizabeth

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Love the Norah with my coffee... ahhh. That rectangle necklace is something from heaven! Joy to you and, oh, fun thing! You know how when I click on your comment it takes me to your profile, well, that two second thing caught my attention where you said any period movie or anything with a touch of magic... that is so true for me, as well! What a joy to see it said so perfectly and simply! Fun, I think I will go back and read the rest of your profile, hee hee. Well, blessings dear.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

fun! you have a shadow pet, too! ours is a black lionhead rabbit. Lovely sparkles to you, Amy