Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Monday, January 3, 2011

Changes Bright and New

A new year, a new look. It was time to brighten things up around here.

 I feel refreshed thanks to my talented daughter, who designed my new header. What do you think? A little more color, a clean slate, something different.
 I feel like the lights have been switched on, the crystal polished and gleaming, the cobwebs chased from the corners.
I am ready to face this new year, 2011, and whatever it brings our way.
Are you ready too? Let's venture forth together and share in the possibilities.

Have a magnificent Monday, P.
(Photos taken at Cincinnati's Music Hall)
Pin It!

9 comments:

sissie said...

I do love your new header. It looks great!
I'm all for a clean slate for the new year. I'm in the modd to clean out the cobwebs and get movin!

hugs
Sissie

Snappy Di said...

Would love to have just a little bit of the shine from that chandelier in my home. It's awe inspiring!

Di

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Gorgeous header!! I LOVE it!!

2011 here we come!

Lou Cinda :)

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

love your new header - it's very refreshing!

how did you get into my bathroom to take those snaps of the ceiling?

michelle said...

Love your new header!! I am feeling the same way, I need something new and shiny!!! A clean slate to make new things happen!!

Happy New Year and I am ready!! :)

Hopemore Studio said...

Love the new look and the photos!
Happy New Year.

Angie

Sandi said...

Beautiful!! It looks like Spring. Although I did always like your lady with a past.
VictorianGypsy

Emom said...

Wonderful! what a great daughter you have! Yes, this new year will be so much better than last year.....smiles.

time worn interiors said...

I adore your new header! I am computer challenged! lol! Lucky you to have someone to help you out with those things! Neither one of my daughters has any interest in the computer! Have a great weekend!
Theresa
aka:tot