Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Captured Images of the New Year

As  I have been taking down, packing away and tidying up 2010 I have had much time for reflection.

 
Thinking about the year just gone by as well as the bright new year ahead.

Those thoughts revolved around what to do and where to go from here.

Opportunity for growth surrounds us. New ways of thinking about what the word growth really means have been spinning inside my head.

Each year brings a fresh slate to put your mark upon.


Where, how, when. To what end? Ponder, ponder...

I am trying to make some decisions.

Of course Chloe's advice is take a nap and think about it later.

As Yogi Berra reportedly said
"When you come to the fork in the road, take it."
Yours in befuddlement, P.
Pin It!

7 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

I love both the header and the post. Exceptionally beautiful photos but of course, when one includes an animal.....Chloe takes the prize! (I'm all for naps myself)
There is so much change around us; I've been muddling the same thoughts....with no conclusions.
Here's to good answers for 2011!

XXOO~~♥
Anne

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Great post with lovely photos. I know GROWTH was my word for last year and I saw much change in my life for he better! Keep moving forward and it will become clearer!

Snappy Di said...

Photos of a single lamp on a table always evoke a feeling of home for me, especially during the winter months when the days are so short and so dark.

That Yogi... what a character!

Di

Geralyn Gray said...

Funny about the word......I still don't feel like it is right I keep hearing contests, songs, commercials......all saying shine........I think that I will never outdo that year...........the sky pictures are beautiful......I am looking forward ;) to what you pick as your word.

JunqueMagnet said...

Pam, I sent you an e-mail with info about the Junque Market sale.Hopefully it went through.If not, holler back at me.Thanks!

clustres said...

Love this post!
Pam

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

Beautiful Pictures...email if you need to visit, ok? I have had LOTS of moments like these:) Hugs, Sonya