Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Friday, December 24, 2010

A White Christmas

We will have a white Christmas here around Frippery farmhouse. I couldn't be happier! A few more inches falling tonight, on top of the 14 and a half we have already had this winter. 
I cannot think of a lovelier gift.
Visiting friends and family as the snow falls this evening will bring memories of childhood Christmas's when all the world was encased in layers of wonder.
I hope your Christmas is magical.
Look at this day through the eyes of a child and keep that hope in your heart that all will be well and every wish will come true.
Be safe and warm and merry.
Enjoy the gift of love this season brings.
I wish you peace, quiet joy and comfort, today and through the new year.
Have a Merry Christmas my friends. You make all my days brighter.

All the blessings of Christmas to you, P.
Pin It!