Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Two for Tuesday

Two craft shows to go and a high of 22 today. Staying in to be cozy and finish decorating. It will be too relaxing to take some time to visit and leave a good word or two on all the gorgeous Christmas decorating that is happening without me.

I can see that many of you have already completed a tree or two. I hope to catch up to you in a day or two. I miss you all too much! Do you miss me too?

 I hope you will bear with me a day or two longer, while I finish the next two shows. I hope to sell a thing or two this weekend. It will be too nice to be finished with all the frenzy. To be able to sit and have a moment or two of peace. To say I hope that your Tuesday is going well too, would be too much of an understatement.

To all of you, whether you live where it's 22 or 82, I hope your Tuesday is too totally terrific to be described in less than two words!!!

Too much? P.
Pin It!

3 comments:

trash talk said...

Are you asking the Queen of Too Much if this Too much? C'mon...you got TO be kidding me...it's all TuTu cute! In fact...I'm getting a TOOth ache from looking at all the sweetness!!!
Debbie

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Too Cute! Everything looks so festive! Hope your craft shows are going great!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Such pretty eye candy!