Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Friday, December 3, 2010

Peeking Out from Under My Craft Table

                   Where did I drop that itty bitty bead?
                      Up to my neck in glue and glitter. 
                         Drowning under a sea of mica flakes. 
My sink is full of bleach and bottle brush trees and hot glue strands are wrapping me like a cocoon!
Four craft shows down and three to go!
Just having a ball being surround by bits of paper and ephemera and vintage "junk" and tiny figures and...you get the picture.
I am setting up at the Village of Cleves Christmas walk today and tomorrow if anyone is in the southwest Ohio area. Cute and quaint.

Not many comments from me lately but I have been visiting and drooling over all of your sweet and charming decorations when a spare moment is found. This has been a busy but fulfilling time around Frippery farmhouse. I hope you are having a cheerful season as well. Snow predicted for tomorrow should make the Christmas walk even more festive!
The only dampening of spirits may be the Bengals game Sunday against the Saints. We will be freezing fingers and toes off and once again hoping against hope for a win. (I have learned to take disappointment in stride when it comes to my team). Yes Jodie, I got your package, very funny, haha. Who Dat or Who Dey? We won't know until Sunday.
Now if I could just find a spare moment to finish decorating before my Christmas party...

Have a funfilled Friday, P.
Pin It!

14 comments:

Creative Breathing said...

Hi Pam, I am so honored you would like to participate in my Tag Along. Your paper art and your home are so very inspirational! How lovely southern Ohio is with it's hills. I look forward to seeing your tags come to life over the year. Thank you again so much for joining! Elizabeth

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Everything is looking so festive and bright! I know you will sell to the walls!!

Have fun!

Lou Cinda :)

Hopemore Studio said...

Pam, Oh how I wish I could stop by and visit you in Cleves but unfortunately this is a jam packed weekend. Please though let me know where your other shows are perhaps I can pop in. Good Luck...and go Bengals :-)

Angie

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Love the pepppermint stripes and the ribbon candy. How fun is that. Beautiful vignette. Hugs, Marty

Geralyn Gray said...

No pressure.....but, I would love to see pictures of your booth.....sounds like you are enjoying it......can you combine it with the jewelry? Snow for the walk.....good....for the game......not so good.....stay warm!!!

Geralyn Gray said...

No pressure.....but, I would love to see pictures of your booth.....sounds like you are enjoying it......can you combine it with the jewelry? Snow for the walk.....good....for the game......not so good.....stay warm!!!

zandra said...

Love the candy cane stripes!
Hugz, Z

Debby said...

Happy Holidays Pam!!!
Debby

Sue said...

Pam,
I haven't totally given up on our Bengals, either! :) Remember Chris Henry on December 17th...Did you see that touching tribute the NFL gave his mother on Thanksgiving?

And I hadn't thought of that yet...'Who Dey?' or 'Who Dat?'...It will be one way or the other. LOL

Emom said...

Pam,
Big smiles to you!
E

Nita {ModVintageLife} said...

Oh...I want to see pictures of what you are making. I like to make bottle brush trees too. I'm thinking of making some more for myself soon.

krys kirkpatrick said...

I love your blog...so much fun....I get it! Happy Jolly winter to you.

Rebecca said...

Everything looks so fun! Good luck on your shows
Blessings
Rebecca

Tricia - A Rosy Note said...

Love all your candy cane stripes...feels so festive :)