Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Friday, November 12, 2010

Lightening Up

I have not been visiting as much as I would like. Please forgive me. I decided to just check in...still swamped...Thought I would share a blast from the past to the present.
Do you remember my cabinet from Halloween 2008? Dark and scary and just not me. (The cabinet not the scary part, I definitely have a dark side, mwahahaha)
Well now it looks like this...
Much better. I may add a bit of glaze and more distressing but I have been wanting to do this for ages.
                                                                Do you like it...oui ou non?

Have a frolicsome Friday, P.
Pin It!

9 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

OH I love it. Really shows the detail of the cabinet. Love the stained top. Yes, I would glaze it a little bit. Stunning piece. Hugs, Marty

clustres said...

Yes, I love it...and also your striped walls!
Pam

Preemie Donna said...

I love it, and the paper wreath on the wall is wonderful.

sissie said...

Hi Pam,
It looks wonderful. I love it.

hugs
Sissie

Nita {ModVintageLife} said...

Oh...my! I love, love, love! So much better but I love white painted furniture.

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Oui oui Madame Pamela!!!!!!!

Embellish said...

It is beautiful. I love the piece and it is stunning in your home. I also looooove the paper wreath!

Ellen said...

OH! your cabinet is simply lovely! I don't personally believe you need to anything more....smiles.

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

I love it. I especially love that you kept the top natural. It's very sweet looking.