Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sweet and Sinister Halloween Yumminess

Are you kidding me? (Caution: This post may cause extreme jealousy!!!) I love me some Halloween as you may already know, so when this arrived at my doorstep Sadie and I could not wait to open it it quickly enough!
I am overwhelmed by the goodness that my Sweet and Sinister swap partner shared with me! Kari of Artsy Mama hosts this every year and this was my first time as a participant. Glad I signed up! The packaging, the goodies...sweetie pie So Cal gal, Lorraine from Over the Rainebeau was just over the top on this swap! Proceed indeed...to drool that is!


 Packaging! The theme was black and white with a little orange thrown in. Love the fabric flower.


The cutest altered pencil ever! A sweet little silvery bird with a witches hat. Drooling yet?


 Of course there were sweets as well.


 Altered pieces,vintage gloves, white figural vase, book pages, a Martha paper rose kit...



 notepad, rub ons, the sweetest altered clothespin and The Story Sisters by Alice Hoffman, one of my fave authors. This book was on my library back order list. Amazing!


 I mean really? Unbelievable. Like Opening gifts under the Halloween tree on Halloween morn after the Great Pumpkin made his visit the eve before. (Like Halloween much?)


Lorraine you are the best! Thanks loads, I love every lovely and sinister treat you sent! You will be spying lots of these little gifties when I post my decorations for my Halloween Bunco group.
Woo hoo, I am in Halloween heaven!

Have a tantalizing Tuesday, P.
Pin It!

10 comments:

La said...

Wow! You made out like a bandit or a pirate... FUN! La

Rowdy said...

She REALLY sent you some cute items! Halloween decor has come a long way in the past few years. Great music today!!

Sending you a big BOO!
Di

Hopemore Studio said...

Ah there is nothing as wonderful as a black and white Halloween. The gifts you received were so thoughtful..you are one lucky gal.

Angie

Claudia said...

Ooh, a spooky package of loveliness! What a great swap!

xo
Claudia

sissie said...

Ooh, great stuff!!!

hugs
Sissie

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

So exciting to open packagaes of such amazing pretties...I mean scarries! They are all wonderful!

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Boo.
Boo Hoo.

No...this is NOT a Halloween chant but a JEALOUS chant! Boooo hooooo!
(with tears!)

Seriously girl, Lorraine spoiled the heck out of you! I love the pencil and everything else...I bet you and Sadie were oooohing and aaaaahing over it all.
I can only imagine how fun your bunko night will be!!!! I love it!
So...what did you mail out????
please show us nosey people!!!!

LBP said...

Yep! You are right! I am extremely jealous! What a great swap partner, those gifts are just perfect! I have never seen an altered pencil, now my mind is churning with ways to do that!

Blessings

Linda

trash talk said...

Pam,
It must be wonderful to be you and have such talented playmates! Y'all just knock me out with your creativity...of which I possess none. Maybe I need a motion potion to get off my rusty dusty and learn!
Debbie

Geralyn Gray said...

What great fun....I love everything especially the book on your library wait list.....as far as your post on the 11th......I have had a bad case of poor me today......I keep thinking of Florence Henderson from Dancing with Stars...wanting something so bad and ending with disappointment......I call it trying to get over myself (not easy some days lately) But truly being grateful for what we DO have is the answer......Amen sister!!!!!!