Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween Weekend!
Something creepy this way comes. 
Sorry for taking the literary license but I so enjoyed hearing your Halloween plans!

As for our plans...since we have never had a trick or treater at our door in the 17 years we have lived in Frippery Farm House, much to my dismay...

We will be ghost hunting on a tour in downtown Cincinnati this evening...

On Sunday we will be sitting in our regular seats at Paul Brown Stadium watching the Bengals play.
Now that is what I call REALLY SCARY!!!! 
Can I get a scream? Or at least a pat on the back for trying to hang in there?
BOO!!!

Hope you have an equally horrifying Halloween, P.

Tell me all about it, please?????
Pin It!

11 comments:

Nita {ModVintageLife} said...

That doll is just about the scariest thing I've seen this Halloween season! If I didn't have Trick or Treaters coming...I'd head down to the OKC Ballet...they are doing Phantom of the Opera. Last year they did Sleepy Hollow...missed that one too...I've always got to worry about those trick or treaters. I think one year...maybe I need to not do all the Halloween at my house and sneak out and enjoy it elsewhere.

Snappy Di said...

Unfortunately it won't be too horrifying at our house. The trick or treaters do not come to our street because there are no street lights and the homes sit far back from the road. It's too scary and parents most likely think it's not safe since the streets are so dark. *pouts* I love trick or treaters so this is sad for me.

Di

Claudia said...

Have a wonderful Halloween. Love your creepy but beautiful doll. We never get trick or treaters here, either!

xo
Claudia

trash talk said...

I'm turning out the lights...setting a bowl of candy on the front porch...and daring any little goblins to ring the doorbell during the baseball game! Go Rangers!
D

Sue said...

Yet ANOTHER potential Bengal loss...you are right...that IS scary. Plz tell Chaddie to stop posting nude pics of himself on Facebook and concentrate on CATCHING THE BALL!!! He and TO need to go one way or the other...either play Bengal football or devote themselves entirely to reality TV. Obviously, the 2 things aren't meshing well together.

Great weekend, Pam!

Debby said...

Hi PAm!!!
HAppy Halloween!!! We are country bumpkins and don't get any visitors either..lol..
Debby

Hopemore Studio said...

Happy Halloween Pam...Who Dey!!! Can't wait to hear about your ghost hunting.

We have soccer in the afternoon, then back for an evening of trick or treating. It's a fairly busy neighborhood here but as a kid I lived in a more rural area and my mom would hand out nickels because it was rare anyone would even stop by. She said it was better than having a bag of candy in the house..lol.

Fragrant Liar said...

Sadly, probably no or few trick-or-treaters where we live. I miss all that stuff. At least when my kids were little or the nanababies were around me, the excitement of getting dressed up (me too) to go out made the anticipation and stress over costumes for Halloween so worth it.

Geralyn Gray said...

Happy Halloween!!!!!

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Ewwwwwwww Pam!
I love that doll!!! She's so creepy, she's bootiful!!!
I guess you didn't see any ghosts...
Why don't they come near us???? Do you think they are skeered of us????
;)

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Ewwwwwwww Pam!
I love that doll!!! She's so creepy, she's bootiful!!!
I guess you didn't see any ghosts...
Why don't they come near us???? Do you think they are skeered of us????
;)