Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Still Struggling

I know I cannot be the only one struggling with a balance of work and projects and creativity. I just can't find the time to fit it all in. Something's gotta give. I am slighting you, my friends, by not commenting on all the fabulous posts I am reading. I apologize, but like I said...
In the interest of giving the things I do my best effort I am taking a fairly big blog break. I will, as they say in the song, "See you in September." Sometime around the middle, let's say right around the 15th. I will still be visiting you all, because you inspire me and make my days sunny. Until then, I will leave you with this fabulous haul I made at a local flea market.

Guess how much? $1.00!!! It was fill a bag for a dollar. Hello! How awesome is that?

I will say bye for now so I can get things settled around here before heading off to my reunion with Ms. Jodie, Sandy and Chantal and her beautiful mom Maryse. I will be in New Orleans Friday with my girls for a few days, then off to Jodie's for a bit of fun, shopping and creativity in her fabulous studio, then we will head to Texas for Chantal's Tidbits and Tassels 2 (another amazing studio). With Jodie at the wheel who knows what adventures we might have? I won't be back until the end of August, refreshed and ready to set some things in motion at home.

See you in September, P.
Pin It!

12 comments:

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO COME IN!!!!

I'm so excited, I just can't tell you enough!!!!
Give Receipts a HUGE hug for letting you come and trusting you'll get on the right plane until Sandy can babysit you the rest of the way!!!!! ;)

Everyone will miss you while you are gone but I'm SO HAPPY (& greedy) that I'll have you all to myself for TEN DAYS!!!!!!
woooo hooooo!!!!!!

Hopemore Studio said...

Pam, Have a fabulous trip. I'm sure you will come back feeling great and with recharged creativity. I'm already looking forward to your 'welcome back' post to see all the fun things you'll do.

BTW fantastic 1.00 haul. I made it to Burlington Antique fair today with friends. The vendors were slim and the pickings few.

Angie

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

I am looking forward to meeting you...I will be at Tidbits & Tassels 2!

Geralyn Gray said...

Sounds dreamy Pam........have the most wonderful, restful, inspirational, creative......well have a good time.....enjoy YOUR time.....sounds great!!!!! Can't wait to see pics of your advenures!

The Primitique said...

Oh! You have fun! And give Miss Jodie a big ole hug. She is the sweetest thang! ~Mindy

Kris said...

Have a great time. Are you guys doing this in place of Silver Bella? I had hoped you three would be back this year.

Leanne said...

Have a fabulous time and I hope it's super-super creative for you!

(This is the one time I've actually liked the connection of auto-play-blog music with a post!)

Sandi said...

Oooh, I am so jealous, because I know you will all have a wonderful time. Missing you. Think of me every once in a while. Have fun!
VictorianGypsy

Sue said...

Have fun, relax, and enjoy! Things are hectic for most everyone. I don't know how everyone manages- I barely get anything done. LOL
~ Sue

Sea Witch said...

and I thought I had a "cheap" weekend. Your outdid me with your dollar fill. Have to agree with ya, we are all stetched way to thin with projects, the fall coming and blogging. Sea Witch

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Pam, have a wonderful wonderful time!!!

Take Lots of pictures!!


Lou Cinda :)

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Pam, have a wonderful wonderful time!!!

Take Lots of pictures!!


Lou Cinda :)