Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Staying Cool and Laying Low

Haven't been doing much blogging lately. Trying to stay cool and catch up on things.


I will leave you with a little thought my SIL sent me.
"Women are angels, and when someone breaks our wings we continue to fly...on our broomsticks, because we're flexible that way."

Have a week full of laughter, P.
Pin It!

14 comments:

Jo said...

Love the quote and the new blog look!

Snappy Di said...

Love Diana Krall's song that's playing.

Di

Marilyn said...

Love the quote & your music!! Hope all is well with you & yours....
Stay Cool!!
Love,
Marilyn

Geralyn Gray said...

I love that quote!!!!!

La said...

YES...WE...DO! La

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Girl...I AM that quote!!!

Love it...gotta fly...

Lou Cinda :)

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Girl...I AM that quote!!!

Love it...gotta fly...

Lou Cinda :)

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Pam, thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure & come back tomm. to see it all. Your pics here are so pretty!

Emom said...

A very charmed life indeed.....smiles

Hopemore Studio said...

Bwahaha...yup, I've been known to drag out the broom stick from time to time.

Stay cool, tomorrow is going to be a doozy!

Angie

trash talk said...

I prefer a Hoover...gets me where I'm going faster!
Miss you...but I'll (hopefully) be seeing you soon!
Debbie

gina g said...

That is stinkin' awesome! I hate to use the term LOL because it is so very over used, however, I really did laugh out loud at this one. Thanks for that!
~hugs

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

LOL!!!
And boy do I have one heck of a brookstick!!! >:D

XXOO!!
Anne

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

Awesome quote! I will have to use it!