Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Blogging?

I am so out of time lately, no visiting, no commenting. So sorry. I will catch up.
I have parties to get ready for. 
Also an open house next week.
The Spring Summer catalog is retiring, so buy one get two half price is the deal for July.
Lot's of people want to get in on the last chance to buy some of these pieces.
I get to play with  all these pretty things and make a little money too.
I am a lucky girl.
A busy one too.
The Fall/Winter catalog debuts in August. Plus I get to visit my girls Jodie and Sandy and attend Chantal's Event, Tidbits and Tassels 2.
I have rejoined an art group, the Greater Cincinnati Decorative Artists, after a 15 year hiatus, and I volunteered to run for secretary.
I am also taking watercolor classes and actually making some art in the studio too.
Surrounded by pretty things, lovely and talented friends, an opportunity for success...how did I get so lucky?
I am blessed and full of gratitude.
I will get back to this blog world in a week or two with something to show for my absence and a refreshed outlook. I have been peeking in at all of you to see what's up in your live's as well.
What a wonderful world this is!

Have a weekend full of wishes come true, P.
Pin It!

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

WOW....Sounds like you have been so busy!! Take care of business & we will all be here when you get back!
Have a Wonderful Day!!
Love,
Marilyn

Snappy Di said...

ooooh, watercolor classes! Now THAT sounds like fun. Wishing you much success in all of your endeavors.

Di

Hopemore Studio said...

The jewelry is so pretty, but then I am so easily distracted by bright & shiny objects! I'm glad to hear you have some parties coming up and a chance to sell a bit, try hard to not spend it all on those sale pieces...

I hope you can share with us some of your watercolor creations, I'd love to see what you've done.
Angie

The Primitique said...

Good for you! I find that, at times, I have been too tied to the land of blog, and not enough to the land away from the computer. I find myself trying to balance...but, blogging is getting the short of the stick these days. You are missed, but so good to hear you are having fun living! ~Mindy

Geralyn Gray said...

Yea.........Pam!!!! I can't wait to see pictures from your trip....have a great time!!!!! The pics of your jewelry line are great!!!!! I wish you great success with your parties.....and hope you get a lot of bookings!!!!

Romeo said...

I guess you are indeed some kind of busy!! It doesn't sound like you've had time to eat or sleep!!! Don't forget in all your busy time to take care of yourself!!! Will look forward to your return.....

Purrs!

Romeo and "her"

Ellen said...

I am so excited for you! Isn't it great getting back to what you love?
BTW
I will be in Cin City this weekend....hope you are having good weather...maybe I'll see yo at the Reds game Friday night...smiles.
Ellen

Parsley said...

I'm a 'sorrority sister' and dropped by to say hello. My blog door is always open so stop by anytime. Help yourself to some tea and cookies.

God Bless.

Scrapping With Sherry said...

Such beautiful jewelry. I dont think I saw a piece that I wouldnt wear, which is rare!

My name is Sherry and I wanted to come by and introduce myself as I have joined the Bloggerette Sorority. I am new to the blog world (3 weeks!) so I missed the Rush, but I look forward to joining in on the fun in the future. I would be honored if you would come by my blog for a visit at http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/ Hope to see you there.

Take Care~ Sherry