Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Friday, June 4, 2010

Thank You

                                                    There is beauty in the darkest tempest.


 The hard rain cannot keep the blossoms from lifting bright faces to the sun once again.


The spider rebuilds her broken web. The day glistens and raindrops are transformed into gems.


Your kind words are like the sun. They lift my mood and let me know I am not alone.
Thank you, I can't tell you how much you have helped just by being... just being.

Have a festive Friday, P.
Pin It!

13 comments:

Snappy Di said...

Your photos today are glorious with all the rain on the flowers.

DI

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

The photos are just magnificent!!!
I think all of us have gone through really low points, and it always gets better, but sometimes it seems a long road.
Take care---thank you for sharing this beauty!!!

XXOO!!
Anne

Marilyn said...

Beautiful...Beautiful....Photos!!

Just remember this....We all travel into the Rabbit Hole once in a while...some more than others. Try to look at it like I did with my cancer ....ask yourself this...What have I learned from this experience????
Love Ya' Pam.....
Marilyn
xxoo

zandra said...

Awesome pics, Pam! Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend.
Hugz, Z

The French Bear said...

Beautiful flowers!!! Just like you pumpkin!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Ticking and Toile said...

beautiful pictures! all my flowers look the same way....;)

Linda said...

These are some magnificent photos. You have captured the beauty with the lovely rain drops on them!

I'm Lindsey Lou! said...

Lovely flowers. I hope everything works out for you two :-)

Debby said...

Happy Friday, my friend. This is one gorgeous post.
Hugs,
Debby

Theresa @ 612Riverside said...

Beautiful photos of beautiful flowers... thanks for sharing! Theresa

Laura said...

Pam-
I just read your previous post, and in addition to the truth you shared (which always speaks to me),I was absolutely blown away by how eloquently you expressed yourself.

That is no small thing Miss Pam.

I am there with you.

Yu are not alone.

Laura

Emom said...

We are never alone...it's just our ego that lies us into believing we are....again, alway there to listen....smiles.

Kris said...

I love your photos for this post. What a lovely follow-up to sharing about your "rabbit hole". And I know just what you are talking about - these are unsettling times for sure. Kris