Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summertime and Swaps

Mailman alert! A package for me. Yippee!

 
Sweet Sandy sent me a darling little notebook as a gift for hostessing a Summertime Journal Swap. She "floofed" the cover with her own talented hands. There were not enough participants for me to have a partner so I am enjoying the photos that the swap partners are posting.


Pretty, summery and personalized. Thanks Sandy!
A few of the swappers have posted some photos and sneak peeks of their journals. The creativity is awesome. I can't wait to see more! Today I am linking to Sandy for a sneak peek of the journal she sent to Dari. I am also linking to Debby who sent her journal to Avery. She has posted the journal she created and sent on.  Avery doesn't have a blog yet but we are working on her!


Make a visit to see the beautiful journals that have been created. I will keep you posted as more are received. Cannot wait to see them all!

Have a wish-come-true Wednesday, P.
Pin It!

2 comments:

vintage girl at heart said...

Yay for mail!!
Can't wait to see what else ya get!!!
Blessings~

Debby said...

I love getting beautiful mail, that is just the best part. My mailman thinks I am nuts, but it is a good nuts..LOL..So sweet of Sandy to send you this sweet gift.
Hugs,
Debby