Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Rainy Day Yesterday

Great time for a bit of housekeeping.


 Isn't it hard to be indoors when the sun is shining? If it weren't for summer rains I would never get any housework done!
 
 

 Dusting and sweeping.




A bit of polishing and tidying.


That's better.

Have a tidy Thursday, P.
Pin It!

6 comments:

Snappy Di said...

Love me a bit of rain. In fact, love me a downpour!

Di

Hopemore Studio said...

Pam, I'm waiting for you to come visit me... I need a dusting-tidying-polishing fairy here at my home.

BTW I always enjoy seeing pictures of your interior it is just lovely!

Angie

Lou Cinda said...

Girl, I am the SAME way! I need a rainy weekend every once in a while so I can get stuff done! I would much rather be outside when it is pretty or on the lake!

Your home looks beautiful! Bright, shiny and SPARKLY!!

Lou Cinda :)

Linda said...

My problem with rainy days? It makes me want to curl up with a good book so no housework gets done their either! I love your bookcase and the scattered milk glass and other objects! Wonderful!

ALVN of WhisperWood Cottage and Junkologie said...

I love the architecture of your home! Stunning!!

Amy

Debby said...

Everything looks amazing, love your home!
Debby