Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Friday, June 11, 2010

Green Weekend

 
In the interest of planning ahead I am going to make weekends  my "green" time.


I will post about something green. Either the color, the concept, a way to "go green", a project or a tutorial.


If you would like to join me, leave a comment with a link to your post and link back to mine anytime from Friday to Sunday.  At least until I learn how to do the linky list thing in my post. Hopefully by next Friday. (Any help appreciated) In the meantime, say hi to my visitor.

Gorgeous, isn't he? Green too!

Have a chartreuse Saturday, P.
Pin It!

7 comments:

Jan @ bobbypins boardwalk said...

Amazing -- How did you ever spot it? GREAT PHOTOS!

Snappy Di said...

Great green shots and your little visitor blends in so well.

Di

ALVN of WhisperWood Cottage and Junkologie said...

What a great idea, Pam! I use linkytools.com. He has lots of options for linkies and has great demos and instructions. Let me know if you need any help...

Amy

Debra@Common Ground said...

Wonderful photos, Pam. I'm surprised you found him! Have a great weekend!
xo,
Debra

Sue said...

I played with this to set something up for a friend, Pam. It is easy to use. Good luck with it. ~ Sue
http://www.linkytools.com

distracted by shiny objects said...

Gorgeous!!!

Geralyn Gray said...

Thanks for the green.....and the MUSIC!!!! LOve your choice in music!!!!!