Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Friday, May 7, 2010

White's Farm Finds

As promised, here are the goodies I picked up on Wednesday at White's Farm flea market.


Old bottles for $2.00. Two little transferware bone dishes, for $3.00 each, and a lap tray which will be stashed away for my vintage Halloween decorating. ($7.00... I know...but it is soooo cute!)
This flea market is listed on the Garage Sale Tracker Web Site. Have you visited? It is a fabulous way to find garage sales in your area, or to advertise your own sale.


 To celebrate their new app for iPhone they are giving away not one but 2 iPhones!!! Amazing, no? Go to the  Garage Sale Tracker Give Away for a chance to win. Just don't win mine, tee hee! 




GST gives you driving directions, the ability to find only sales with your specifications and a way to contact sellers with questions. I found several sales I would like to hit this weekend already!
Just FYI, I am posting this as a favor, because this is an awesome tool for us junk lovers. I am NOT being paid in any way for the link, just want to get the word out because I am all about finding more places to feed my vintage addiction!




I also mentioned that White's Farm had a lot of new and knock off merchandise, which I usually walk right by, but these scarves stopped Pam and I in our tracks! Light weight and summery, all five cost about the same as a single scarf at Target. They will keep Sadie and I wrapped in color all summer long! Jealous?


Have a fashionable Friday, P.
P.S. I have no idea why my print is so small. Can't fix it, not gonna sweat it!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

it's so good that we don't shop together...I would knock you down to get to that tray first!

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

I think I would be right behind Tristan, going for those killer tiny bottles!!!

XXOO!!
Anne

Lenore said...

Wow, love all the bottles but the tiny ones are my favs!!!!

Holly said...

I love treasure hunting. That tray is so stinkin' cute! I do love the bottles too.