Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday Wishes

Sitting at my desk ...


making plans and dreaming...


 of this...


Some days I wish I had a personal carpenter/ gardener/ housekeeper so I could get things done and still have time for myself. That ain't happenin'. So how long do you think this will take? I am adding it to my list!
Have a temperate Tuesday, P.
Pin It!

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

Looks like a BIG project to me! But a great one.....looks like it could be a l...o...n...g summer project that goes on and on!
Cheers to you
Rochelle

Emom said...

Looks like a ton of fun! smiles....

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

I think building it would be okay ... but painting all those pickets - argh!

sissie said...

I like your inspirational pieces that get you to thinking!
If you build that fence, then you'll just want a bigger one! LOL.

Nothing wrong with big dreams.

hugs
Sissie

Debby said...

Oh my, I am sitting here dreaming with you girl! I love dreaming.
Debby

AuroraSuzette said...

Right there with you!