Had dinner on Saturday with friend's at Prima Vista. Yum yumm yummy! Sitting on a hill overlooking the city in the distance as the sun set and the lights began to twinkle. This is the view before we entered the restaurant. I wish I could share the view after sunset but by then we were having too much fun and I didn't think to take a decent photo. Take my word, it was lovely. Get a taste, here.
Definitely an uptown, downtown kind of weekend.
Sunday we cruised from the (used to be) country, through the suburbs and back to town again, to visit the boy.
What a glorious spring weekend we had!
Downtown to visit college boy...
If it wasn't for the cars and the overhead wires we could be stepping back in time...
I guess the satellite dish would be a give away...
I have a fondness for urban streetscapes.
View from college boy's porch. A pleasant Sunday afternoon.
Back uptown to pick up some of college girl's art work.
A touch of uptown street scenes around U.C.
Back home again, to the largest dog bed we have ever owned...
As hubs would say, we are "Living the dream..."
Happy Tuesday, P.
Don't forget to sign up for my swap, here.
I will pair up partner's at the end of the week so we can start on our journals with plenty of time to make them fabulous.
Made a few changes to my blog etc.
- Turned automatic music off.
- Just completed a Web Design class through U.C. Now that I know html I may create my own site. (Takes time)
- Going to start painting again, maybe I will share for sale when I feel confident.
- Changing my daily post list since I haven't been following it very well.
- Post a to do list to make myself get things done...hmmm.
The rest is for my own personal enrichment, after all, it really is all about me, hee hee.