Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Blogger Issues....

Help, My entire past 3 years of  blog posts dissappeared and I don't know how to fix this.

UPDATE
OK I just switched to a different template and now everything is back. Crazy. I was trying to make a comment button reappear as no one could find it. Now I have to fix everything else again. %$#@&((^%$
That's all I can say. I am ready to give up. Anywho, I am getting responses for my swap through email as apparently no one could find the comment section. Hopefully that is fixed too.
I am not looking at this again for the rest of the weekend.
Have a good one. See you Monday, P.
Pin It!

5 comments:

Glamor Girl Gone Goofy said...

I can see all your posts. Your main-wrapper ( center post) has been moved to the right side. Go to http://www.threecolumnblogger.com/.

Your main-wrapper should be: $startSide;
Did you make a change to your html?
I has not been lost. You just need to move it back to the proper place.

Good Luck,
kristtie
skinnydogs@windstream.net

Elsina said...

Yes all your post are still there in google reader and this latest post is in your right sidebar. Try to go to your dashboard and click customize and drag your "blog post" colum out of the sidebar back to the middle of the page. Hope you get it fixed again!

Berlin Deluxxe said...

I switched for a while too and it almost drove me to the mental ward. Eek! Hope you have a calm weekend :)

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

I'm sorry...it's not funny and I know I shouldn't be laughig at your plight! I know it's maddening but when you said you were not going to look at it again this weekend...I fell on the floor...:):)
HUGS!
Mona

trash talk said...

I just thought I had done something to offend! You know, like you really didn't want me to sign on since you know that here at the home they don't let me play with scissors!
Debbie