Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Friday, April 30, 2010

Echanted Studio

Last week we took a little road trip to Columbus, Ohio.


To a neighborhood of stately homes,


each lovelier than the next.


Just dreamy.


We reached our destination.


Inside this carriage house is a place of wonder, where magic can be found. Inside these walls, charms and amulets to use in creating art and many and varied types of tools and supplies to bind a book of dreams, a journal of magic, reside.


Of course you will also find European Papers.
This is an enchanted place. If you ever find yourself in Columbus, do not miss it.
I promise myself that I WILL NOT miss their paper arts event, Artiscape, next year. Anyone want to join me?
Have a delightful Derby Day, P.
Pin It!

3 comments:

averyann said...

OH MY! You and I DO think alike! I have been to European Papers the last two Fridays in a row! I recently discovered them online and, since I was in Columbus for two separate events, I chose to drop by. What a wonderful place! I'm now signed up for two of their June workshops. One, to brush up on my soldering skills and the other to make a tiny soldered book that ends up as a pendant. They have lots of workshop opportunities for all sorts of interests!
Avery

trash talk said...

Girl...don't try to pull one over on the ol' Debster...you love your state and cities too much to ever leave.
Debbie
GORGEOUS!!!

Deborah Jeans Dandelion House ~ inspired living said...

What a fun blog you have! I just popped over from cape cod rambling rose to take a peak and joined your long list of followers! We share many of the same interests, art, junking, re-puposng and family! Look forward to more!
Dandelion Wishes,
Deb from New England