Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Sunrise

Easter sunrise Mass at Mt. Echo, overlooking the city of Cincinnati. Our Easter tradition for almost 20 years, worshiping outdoors in rain, snow, freezing winds or, like Sunday, pleasantly warm weather. Taken by my friend Lynn, because I was lame and forgot my camera. Now I am really lame because I have no idea how to enlarge this photo without losing all clarity. It is a really lovely photo...when you can see it.
My wish for Wednesday...well...more knowledge on how to do just that.

Happy over the hump day, P.

Links to some awesome Cincinnati photos by Josh Beeman, posted on flickr... here , and here and here. Oh and here too.
Pin It!

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful photo, even small!!
Happy Sisterfriend Day!!
Marilyn

Berlin Deluxxe said...

:) How beautiful...

Embellish-Vintage Home Embellishments said...

Hope you had a beautiful easter. We could not have asked for more beautiful weather.

trash talk said...

Gorgeous photo. I wish I could help with enlarging techniques, but I do good just to get things posted!
Debbie

Emom said...

Question; Did your friend take it, then download to her computer then send it to you via email? If so, that is the answer, as most email programs will reduce the size of the file so that it will mail more quickly. if she has it on her computer, ask her to "burn it" to a CD and give it to you, that way you are more likely to have a BIG CLEAR PHOTO....smiles.