Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Monday, March 29, 2010

Trying to blog.

I had a blog post already to go. I am really trying to keep this blog and organize my time. None of my photos would upload. I went about loading the way I always do and each little square came up blank. Tried again with the same results. Heading out to a painting job. No more time!
I really did try!
Has anyone else had this problem?
See ya later, P.
Pin It!

8 comments:

Jo said...

Yes, I've been trying all morning - even some pictures won't load when looking at blogs...so not you

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

Oh thanks for posting this problem. I am having the same problem and I thought it was me too! I guess we will have to wait it out....must be a problem on Blogger.

Lou Cinda said...

I have had problems while viewing other blogs, their pictures won't load. You are, obviously not alone! lol

Maybe blogger will get it fixed.

Lou Cinda :)

Carole~Maynard Greenhouse said...

I just sat down and thought the same thing. It must be me. Some of the other blogs pics are only partially loading.
Also please don't give up you blog. I know the quilt we all feel when we just can't do it all.
My name is Carole and I've been a bad blogger!

xxx

Lee said...

I posted my last post today....should have taken 10 minutes.... lots of problems everywhere. Something up or down...as of now I am getting up...
Lee

Emom said...

Well, bad day for karma....I posted about my day...somehow, I think tomorrow will be better than today....smiles.

vintage girl at heart said...

Yep I guess they are updating the system again....

Berlin Deluxxe said...

:( Yes, I did too using blogger in draft. Hope this is resolved soon, I look forward to your posts. :)