Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Friday, March 19, 2010

Repost for Spring

 It's sunny, I'm busy, sooo...

This post is from March 22, 2009. Can't wait to see these beauties bloom again.

What is more evocative of Spring than sunny Daffies?The little trumpets are announcing "Spring is here, the garden is unfurling it's colors."
Yellow is the color of happiness.


I hope the sun is shining on you where ever you are today.
Have a sunny, daffy, Sunday, P.
Pin It!

7 comments:

sissie said...

Ohhh, daffoldils, a sure sign of spring! Yippee.

Have a lovely weekend.

hugs
Sissie

Nancy said...

Those photographs are beautiful@! Those colors brighten up life, as does the sun! Thanks for sharing. I am so happy I dropped in!

A new follower,
Nancy
Nancy's Notes

Kathy said...

I love seeing the daffodils too!! I've got some crocus popping up...spring is springing in Ohio!!

Take care, Kathy

zandra said...

Beautiful! I took pics of my corcus today! Spring is almost here!
Hugz, Z

A Fanciful Life said...

Love those daffodils - so cheery and happy!
Sharon :-)

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

I wish we were that far along here on the East side ocean!!!

beautiful photos

The Elegant Thrifter said...

I agree 100 percent. We have been fortunate to have a "taste" of spring, so there are a couple of daffodils blooming in my building's atrium. But my favorite is the iris. It always makes me think of Mom, as it's her favorite as well. Stan