Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Want It Wednesday

I don't know if want is a strong enough word for the Cricut Expression. Need seems more applicable. Sigh!

These are a bit more doable. Color Box Chalk Inks. Where is my Michael's coupon?



Rogue Leather Journal. Can't you just feel this in your hands? I would actually prefer a recycled leather journal but I haven't found any this gorgeous!



Of course I would have to fight Sadie for it.

No seriously.

 Literally.

Fight her!

I guess I need two. Ha Ha!
Poor Cows.

Have a wish come true day, P.
Pin It!

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

My DD has the cutter... SHe love it & keeps me in beautiful greeting cards with it!!
Have a Great Day!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

The French Bear said...

I have heard it is wonderful, I am not sure I can start another project, I need an assistant, that would help!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

Ahhh the Cricut. I have been thinking a lot about that machine lately. Still not sure I can do it just yet. Would be nice though. :)

zandra said...

Definitely, put it on your wish list. Love, love, love, mine! ;o)
Hugz, Z

Lindsey Lou! said...

Hello there, I'm a new reader to your blog and I gotta say your taste music is STELLAR. Love the blog too.

Jodie LeJeune said...

ummmm I could just smell the leather on that journal!!! yummy!
those chalk inks are the best...love 'em!
as for the cricut...I don't have an inch of space in my messy a** studio so I cannot be jealous with you on that one.
;)
everything vintage