Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Snowsaic




A day can make such a difference. Saturday skies were heavy and dark and today dawned sunny and bright!


It is gorgeous outside and although I am longing for spring I will take this over dreary and drizzly.


We are expecting more on Tuesday with no thaw in sight. I would prefer my winters to look this way. We will be seeing green soon enough. For now I will snuggle in and embrace the beauty of a white frosty landscape.


This chubby fellow managed to find a feast.


Red berries against the white, an early Valentine for this feathery friend.







Stay warm! P.
Pin It!

6 comments:

Teresa said...

The snow is gorgeous, but I'm glad you have it instead of me...

Emom said...

Beautiful! thank you for sharing your fluffy whiteness....smiles.

Marilyn said...

Beautiful photos BUT I for one am tired of it!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Annesphamily said...

Lovely photo!

trash talk said...

I'm crazy for photo #9 and the last one. I swear up and down, those could be postcards!
Debbie

Rochelle said...

So pretty and pristine white! Great photos...
xoxo
rochelle