Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

RePost for Fun

Just in case you forget to remember me... I am randomly posting links to previous posts that I thought might be fun to visit. This was my 4th post ever. An appropriate one if it is STILL snowing in your neck of the woods. (We can't even open our back door anymore.) Cozy up and click the link.



                                     http://fluffandfinery.blogspot.com/2008/08/fairy-tales.html
Hugs, P.
Pin It!

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Love the re-post!! ...and Yep, it is still snowing here!! UGH!!
Smile,
Marilyn
xxoo

Emom said...

Love it....and noticed that you posted it on my birthday....thank you...smiles.

Berlin Deluxxe said...

On my way to see this post!
Stay warm :)

Its So Very Cheri said...

I came over to let you know that my blog has moved and I would love it if you would come to the new site and RE-sign up to follow me there.

www.itssoverycheri.com
Cheri

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Yes, I know, sweet girl. It really is going to happen soon. It cannot last much longer. I hear from all over the eastern part of the U.S. how bad it was this winter and how tired everyone is of the cold and ice.
Out front of my home is a riot of flowers...and then all of you up to your earlobes in snow.
I love the snow..miss it and wish we had some..but not for so long and I don't think I could stand that much cold any more.
Soon..:)
Hugs,
Mona