Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Winner Is...


Who Me? Yes it is
Marilyn at Our Victorian Cottage! She was chosen by the random number generator at random.org.



Woo Hoo, Congratulations, Felicitations, Many Happy Returns of the Day, Salute!
Marilyn, your scrumptious box of goodies will be on it's way as soon as I get your mailing address. I will send you an e-mail and you can reply with your address. I hope you will enjoy every little bit of this
Give Away prize.

For the rest, stay tuned if you would like to create your own fluffy flower cuff (or pin or necklace or sweater trim, or yada yada...)

Be back soon! P.
Pin It!

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Hi Pam!!
I sent my address via Email!!
OMGoodness!! I can't believe it!! I am so excited & just want to say Thank You ! !
Thank You ! !
Thank You ! !
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

Marilyn, congratulations to you!

I love it when I see friends have won something!

Sea Witch said...

You are a lucky duckie Marilyn. Sea Witch

Jodie LeJeune said...

Ah Congratulations to Marilyn!!!! She's such a faithful visitor to your blog Pam...of all people, she deserves it! :)
(I'm still jealous though!!!!)
Thank you in advance for showing us how to make that beautiful bracelet...I'll be waiting to learn how~
everything vintage

Lynn said...

Darn! I have been so out of it I didn't even know you were having a give-away!
I am back now. I think.

prashant said...

it was of course shattered..... It was insured but I took it to the PO & complained loudly & long!!

Work from home India