Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Friday, January 8, 2010

What Light Through Yonder Window Breaks?

 No, not a snow alien...



Just our dear neighbor plowing our driveway. For the 17 winters we have lived here our next door neighbor has plowed our driveway every time it snows. Without our asking, without expecting anything in return. Just because we have good neighbors. Thanks Gary!



It helps having a paving contractor next door. He has lots of big toys! Tee hee.




I have been taking down the Christmas dec but wasn't ready to part with the lights on the deck. I am glad I left them, they look so lovely in the snow.

Still on blog break, ha ha.

I will be posting about my giveaway sometime next week but it will be open 'til Jodie gets back... just 'cause I am so nice.

Have an enlightening day, P.
Pin It!

5 comments:

Sea Witch said...

What a good neighbor. These are the stories I so love to hear about neighbors being neighbors. Glad you left your balcony lights up, they look lovely against the snow. Sea witch

Lee said...

Truly a nice neighbor...

Thank you for your comment on the wood sculptures... I appreciated you stopping by... he is so tickled over the attention he is getting.
Stay warm....Lee

Marilyn said...

My Hubby is the "snow-elf" in our neighborhood......
**Smile**
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Lou Cinda said...

I love sweet neigbors! My neighbor next door? Not so much! She is the one who chews me out when I put sticks or anything at the end of my OWN driveway! '

You are lucky!!

Stay warm!

Lou Cinda

trash talk said...

I was just commenting on another blog how snow turns everything into a beautiful black and white photo. Love the red reflected in the white!
Debbie