Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Friday, January 29, 2010

In Which Pooh Get's Organized

No more rants, just bit of sprucing up.



In my quest to get things on track here at Frippery Farmhouse, I am going to try to organize my post topics. Not that I will be posting everyday, but I am going to choose a general theme for each day. That way when I have a specific post idea I will post under the theme that fits and if I am stuck I can use the theme as a prompt. Make sense? I know some of you do this already so instead of reinventing the wheel I am going along for the ride.




I will list my themes on my sidebar and hopefully that will keep me on track. I am also wondering if my friend's list is distracting or does it make it easier to visit all of your lovely blogs to see what's up? Should I condense it further, leave it as is or put the thumbnails back? How do you get readers to scroll all the way down? I have a list of Cincinnati Bloggers at the bottom, but I never know if anyone gets that far. OK...see what I mean...I am already off topic! Back to the themes.



Here's my thought:
Monday-Made That: Self explanatory. Something I have made. May or may not include a tutorial.
Tuesday-Tidbits: Facts, figures, useful or useless hints about any old thing.
Wednesday-Wishful Thinking: What I would like to have in a perfect world. Mercenary, I know, but we all have a wish list of tangibles, right?
Thursday-Thoroughly Random: Gotta have one day as a free-for-all.
Friday-Fluff and Finery: Thrifty finds and joyful junk. I do love me some alliteration.



Are you with me so far? The weekend theme will be Rarely. I really want to have some time away from the computer. However, if the mood hits "In which Pooh Goes Blathering On and On" it may happen. Never say never.



I will be back here Monday, refreshed and with my theme list posted.

Have a heavenly weekend, P.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Sounds like a good plan but I think I mainly "fly by the seat of my pants"!!
I somtimes sit down with the computer & feel like I got nothin' then next thing ya' know I have a whole post!!
Have a Great Day!
Marilyn
xxoo

trash talk said...

I am seriously thinking about how I can steal, I mean borrow this idea and make it my own. I just don't have that many good categories...could there be one for mindless drivel? I could so blog on that topic!
Debbie
P.S. The great thing about it is I know I get to read something by you on a daily basis!

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

Now, I am impressed.

I could NEVER be that organized.

prashant said...

She is a great artist - I had her as a partner in the Marie Antoinette canvas collage swap!

Work from home India