Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Can I Get A Woot Woot?

Hurray! Whoopee! I got a message from the Gypsy Mermaid, Sarah, that my fat books pages arrived and have been sewn by her lovely hands into the books! I cannot tell you how relieved I am. (Not that the post office is off the hook mind you) Tee hee. 
I did send off a couple of packages yesterday from the trustworthy office that I do all my PO shipping from. I was telling the gentleman who works there about my dilemma and he said if I had no more answers by Monday, to see him and he would get the Postmaster involved. Thankfully that will not be necessary. But it was nice to hear. Needless to say I shipped both of these boxes with a signature required as that is the only way to really know where they have been delivered. Priority with confirmation does nothing.
So off went my give away prize to Marilyn at Our Victorian Cottage. The linked heart ankle bracelet from Lia Sophia...

My fluffy little floral cuff, modeled here for you.



It fit nicely inside an old candy box I had saved. This is not the candy company that I sent the box of sweets from however.
I forgot to take pictures of the Fawn candy that I enclosed as well. The candy shop proprietress wrapped it in sweet Valentine paper.



A gold ribbon on the bracelet box for fun.



I also had participated in a Vintage Valentine Swap at A Swap for All Seasons. My partner was Kana from Kana Creates. I took a few sneak peek photos as I want her to be surprised.



I really went over the top girly on this one. I hope she likes it!



You can never have too much sparkle, especially for holiday treats.



Have a lovely weekend, P.

Pin It!

7 comments:

Jodie LeJeune said...

Yay!!!! Happy endings girl...now let's just hope that your fat book gets to YOU safely!!! ;)
Your goodies for Kana look cute but I have to tell you...I'm still jealous of not winning your giveaway. I'm so bad. So kill me. I just loved what you had up for grabs.
everything vintage

Rochelle said...

Yippee! The US post came through.....finally! hah hah...
I can't wait to see your finished photos of the goodies you sent off to Kana as well as what Kana gives you! She is a great artist - I had her as a partner in the Marie Antoinette canvas collage swap!
Have a great weekend
Rochelle

Sea Witch said...

woot woot. Love you cuffs. Sea witch

Teresa said...

OMG...I forgot about Esther Price candy. I miss Ohio!

prashant said...

I just loved what you had up for grabs.

Work from home India

kana said...

Pam,

Ohhh, it looks so pretty....I can hardly wait! So glad to hear your pages finally made it!

trash talk said...

I guess it took some snow, sleet and rain for them to remember how to do their job.
You can get a double woot woot from me! Woot Woot Woot Woot!
Debbie