Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Friday, January 15, 2010

Blatant Self Promotion Warning!

  I am adding a link to my Lia Sophia business on my side bar featuring my crush of the week from my catalog. Lia Sophia ALWAYS runs a monthly sale. This month is buy one piece and get two at half price. The best part is that the most expensive pieces are your half price pieces! A savvy shopper can pay less for 3 pieces than the price of the original!



This piece is the Kiam Family Signature Crystal Necklace. Small amber crystals in bezels are placed between the links for extra sparkle. As always, there is a lifetime warranty on all of our pieces. Not lifetime as in a few years but your lifetime. No worries, right?



I wear this everywhere, dressed up or down. It is really versatile. Matter of fact, Courtney Cox wore this piece on an episode of Cougar Town. I hadn't seen the show but had to tune in when I heard that.
There is a link to the catalog and my website on my side bar. If you happen to be looking for a little bling or a gift for someone special, take a peak.



I am sure you will find something you like.
Hopefully you won't mind if I point out a piece each week that I am loving? Just check my side bar for my latest crush.
Thanks for indulging me. Stayed tuned for my give away, just waiting for Miss Jodie to return from her cruise. Hate her! Not really, just jealous. Love you Jodie!

Have a well accessorized day, P.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Ah yes, BLING! What would life be without it! :)
Hugs,
Mona

Sea Witch said...

I want that necklace you have posted. It is lovely. Sea Witch

elena-lu said...

cool! i've bought some thigns from there before!

Linda said...

Never seen this line before but will check it out!! Love bling! That necklace is so pretty!