Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Friday, December 18, 2009

A Week Away!



Day 18! Can you believe Christmas Day is a week away? Lisa Orme created this lovely vintage looking match box.Inside is the loveliest tiny dove with feathered wings encouraging us to "Embrace Life". Just beautiful. I feel so blessed to be a recipient of all of this creativity.
Remember my 45 cent tea light holders from GW?
I took a few epoxy stickers I had purchased at Archiver's when I was in Omaha...
a bit of my favorite snow substitute...
and dolled them up for Christmas. These will be great throughout the year. The stickers come right off and I can change these along with the seasons.
Lined up on a GW "silver" tray, they make a simple centerpiece.
Easy!

On a somber note: You may not all be football fans but please keep Chris Henry's family in your prayers. Cincinnati is in shock. He had so much talent for the game, but more importantly he leaves a family and children in grief. Too young, so sad.

Count your blessings everyday, P.
Pin It!