Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas To All and To All a Goodnight!

  I am almost sad to open the last of these beautiful match boxes. It means this year's journey is coming to an end.  Marsi Bennet is the artist behind this gorgeous Christmas colored creation.

The true feeling of the season is displayed in this tiny box. A darling holly berry button is the cherry on top.



Inside is a lovely beaded angel charm. What a fitting end to this amazing display of talent and love for this most blessed of seasons.



I wanted to share how I decided to display my Advent calendar. I have had a vintage crib in my garden awaiting an herb garden. I took the spring section from the bottom and placed it on my entry wall.



I love the rustic look of this piece. I may keep it here after Christmas and just leave it bare.



For now it is just such a joyful reminder of Silver Bella and all the talented women involved.



It will become a wonderful keepsake to count down the days to Christmas yet to come.



A beautiful reminder of the passing years and friendships old and new.



My tiny kitchen tree displays the treasures found inside. I hope you have enjoyed sharing these bits of artistry with me. Have a beautiful, blessed Christmas surrounded by loved ones and the memory of those who can't be with you. This is indeed the most wonderful time of the year.



Let the wonder fill your heart.



God's grace has bestowed friends like you on me and I am so grateful. Have a joyous Christmas.


Be Merry, P.
Pin It!

8 comments:

Geralyn Gray said...

Love how you displayed them all.....I loved looking at your posts everyday even if I didn't comment. Pam....from our family to yours wishing you the best this holiday season. Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

Such tiny detailed boxes! Just lovely! Just discovered your blog today. Love it!
Merry Christmas!!

The Elegant Thrifter said...

The calendar is gorgeous, and I love how you repurposed the bed for a display! And then your snow-laden Christmas tree....lovely...and looks so real.

Merry, merry to you and yours!

Stan

campsusie said...

Pam -
It has been such a treat to watch your boxes open each day - your display is just wonderful...thank you for taking the time to share this with so many...
Merry Christmas!
Susie

Kim said...

I hope that you & your family have a Very Merry Christmas!

susan said...

Your talent amazes me! Can't wait to see the herb garden in the crib--Merry Christmas to you and yours!

zandra said...

Thanks Pam for sharing your tiny little teasures with us! I really enjoyed each one.
Merry Christmas!
Hugz,
Zandra

Emom said...

Absolutely beautiful images...thank you! smiles.