Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Just When It Seemed...

I thought these matchboxes couldn't get any cuter. Then I opened this one!Sue at My Mother's Pearls created this gem. Look at this little snowman charm! I almost dropped my waffles and blackberries. Sue, I love it! Aren't you all jealous?
Have a peaceful day, P.
Pin It!

7 comments:

Lenore said...

That is an absolutely darling snowman charm....just lovely!
Aren't you the lucky girl?

Geralyn Gray said...

Ok......this is my favorite....I am off to check out her blog now!

Rochelle said...

I love this cute little guy....i've got some supplies that I might try to replicate this for myself!

Teresa said...

So cute!

Susan from The T-Cozy said...

Such adorable matchboxes! They are gems; like little works of art.

Hopemore Studio said...

I love stopping back each day to see the newest one..such a treat. Thank you so much for sharing them.

Stay warm,
Angie

zandra said...

Love it! Hugz, Z