Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Friday, December 11, 2009

Day12 and a Request


I will post day 12 and 13 of the match box Advent calendar on Sunday as I wanted to bring this to everyone's attention.
Sweet little Wanda of the Rat's Pajamas, brought this young boy to our attention and I wanted to share this with you. I am including this link to an article about him in his local newspaper.
Wanda has a link for more information on sending him a Christmas card. I think this is such a simple request and I know we can help fulfill it. More than anything, his family needs our prayers. How blessed we are to have a healthy happy family around us this Christmas.

Have a day filled with gratitude, P.

Pin It!

1 comment:

trash talk said...

I saw this on Urban Farmhouse and I'm getting my whole family to send him a card. Such a simple request to make a little boy who is special feel even more special.
Debbie