Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 7 and Why I Love Slipcovers.

Day 7 of the Advent match box calendar. I had lucky number 7 in the swap so this is my contribution.You know I have an attachment to sparkles right? One can never use too much glitter.
Instead of an ornie I included a pair of Silver Bell earrings to wear through out the season. Jingle all the way, right?
As for the slip cover love...as you know I have been trying to get my decorating finished for Bunco on Wednesday night. These are my helpers.
As you can clearly see, slip covers are a necessity in this pet farm we call home.
Yes, I am still decorating and someone is still napping. I hope to have this place ship shape by the end of the day.
Now if only I could invest in self plumping cushions!

Have a tidy little day, P.
Pin It!

11 comments:

YORK VILLAGE SHOPS said...

LOL! I have al,ost the same helpers. It makes them very tired watching me work.

I love you blog and your tree is so very pretty!

Sue said...

Love love love the earrings! What a wonderful treat when I opened today's box. I can't wait to wear 'em :)

Have a great day!

Sue E.

Lou Cinda said...

You can NEVER have too much glitter or too many dogs OR CATS!! I have four cats, so I can totally relate to the issue of slip covers! lol

People make me feel embarrassed when they say, you have how many cats in the house??? FOUR!!!

But we love them.....

Love your glitter, the earrings, and your babies!

Can't wait to see the finished product!

Lou Cinda :)

Lou Cinda said...

You can NEVER have too much glitter or too many dogs OR CATS!! I have four cats, so I can totally relate to the issue of slip covers! lol

People make me feel embarrassed when they say, you have how many cats in the house??? FOUR!!!

But we love them.....

Love your glitter, the earrings, and your babies!

Can't wait to see the finished product!

Lou Cinda :)

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

Your tree is magnifique! How I wish I had those ceilings so I could have a never ending tree!

I wish Dusty would sleep while I decorate...every box I unpack he believes is for him.

Marilyn said...

I am like Tristan.... My 3 Furbabies think everything I open is for their inspection!! Makes it kinda' tough to use anything undilating & shiny.....
I too love the height of your tree as my house was built in the 1860's & has very low ceilings!!
Just love your Tree & your Furbabies!!
Happy Holidays!!
Love,
Marilyn

lala said...

Oh I just love the pics of your babies on the chair, they put a very large smile on my face - you have three very sweet looking cuties!!!!

Lynn said...

Oh, I LOVE your helpers!
My decorating is taking a much different look. Nothing from 2 feet down. Lexie is such a terror!

trash talk said...

Jake feels the need to lay on whatever I'm working on...at least your "little" darlings gather together in one place kinda out of the way.
Those earrings darling!
Debbie

A Fanciful Life said...

Beautiful matchbox! Just gorgeous!

Sue said...

Pam, That is one tall tree! Ours is 12 ft. tall, but FAT~ I wish I had bought a skinnier one. LOL It would look taller in the 20 foot tall room. I love those big furry beasts on the chair. Hope all is going well for you. I am just beginning my decorating- the head is doing much better these days.
:-) Sue