Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Day 23, Just Wonderful!

 No. Really? Embroidery and fabric and glitz. This match box calendar is the most amazing group of miniature art pieces I have seen! Day 23 is by Kelli Flitton of My Lovely Life. Her match box is lovely indeed.



Inside, you ask? Just as darling as the outside! A tiny snowflake wand. I am bowled over by all the creativity. Speaking of creative. You have got to see Kelli's Pottery Barn paper wreath knock off. I am going to tear mine up and start over. As Trash would say, "I swan!"



 Have a wonderful day, P.


P.S. Debbie, I hope I used your saying appropriately. You know I want to be a Texan, or at least southern!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh this matchbox is indeed lovely!

Lou Cinda said...

Beautiful!! Love the details!!

Lou Cinda :)

kana said...

Pretty matchboxes! I am your Valentine swap partner in A Swap for all Seasons!! Looking forward to swapping with you.

trash talk said...

Girl, I would swear up and down you're from East Texas! Danny's grandmother would say that all the time...she was such a little lady!
Have a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year!
I thought your wreath looked pretty super. I also want you to know I'm still using the hydrangeas in my Christmas decorations...I'll send you a photo of them. They are the gift that just keeps on giving. Thank you so much!
From one Southern girl to another...Debbie

bella said...

The matchbox is too sweet
Merry Christmas , Pam!
Sue