Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Close Up of Day 15

Love the colors in this Tuesday's matchbox by Vickie Flinchum.Pretty and vintage looking with some glitter, all things I love. Inside is the tiniest holy card and a scrap of aged paper recounting a Christmas tradition.
Isn't this charming?
A few closeups of Christmas around the farmhouse. The tiny details are what make my heart sing.
Sparkle and shine, ahhh!
Simple and pretty.
Some of my dearest little treasures.
I really think I NEED a doll house, don't you?

Maybe next year Santa?

Have a day full of little joys, P.

Pin It!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

So cute...I've been loving the peeks at the advent boxes - so many creative ladies!
Merry Merry!
Rochelle

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

I am enjoying these advent matchboxes so much! This one is adorable, too.

What a wonderful collection you're going to have!

cityfarmer said...

you've been a good girl ... ask for a doll house!!


sorry we've lost touch!

let's chat

trash talk said...

I hope Santa reads this post 'cause, yes, you DO need a dollhouse to faux the walls in and doodad up! I know you've been a really good girl...why else would you get such wonderful little gifts?
Debbie