Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Another Beautiful Match Box

 Today we open Hope Ellington's beautiful, calm and elegant match box. Day 22 consists of a earthy green fabric tree with black and white and a touch of silver glass glitter.




I love the rick rack tree trunk.



Inside! A beautiful soldered ornament containing a glittery star.



Like I said before, can they get any better?
Simply lovely. 


Have a merry and bright day, P.
Pin It!

6 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

That is beautiful. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas, T

trash talk said...

I keep thinking each one is my favorite, but I've decided they are all my favorites...just beautiful! Psst! You do know you are my favorite, right?
Debbie

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

these are going to make such an incredible display!!!

AuroraSuzette said...

My Mother was the queen of rickrack, so I loved that fuzzy little tree, and the memories it brought me. Have a Merry Christmas.

elena-lu said...

wow they are all so so lovely! happy christmas!!

Its So Very Cheri said...

Your matchboxes are so cute.

I'm so sorry I haven't been by much. Google has had my blog so messed up that I have spent hours daily trying to get it fixed and they have no idea how to help.
I have missed coming by. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and make some wonderful memories.
Cheri