Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Monday, December 14, 2009

10 Days Left!!!

Better late than never, right? I am posting #14 very late today, busy, busy. This pink and silver confection is from The Queen Bee of Creativity herself, Marlene Haveron.We all know what happens every time a bell rings. She included a tiny pair of wings inside her match box. Love it!
Have a day surrounded by your angels, P.
Pin It!

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

What a sweet little gift!!
Wait... Did I just hear a bell??

Merry Christmas!
Love,
Marilyn

Berlin Deluxxe said...

And what lovely pair of wings they are!

The Apiary said...

What a sweet gift. Very cute.

trash talk said...

Pam, this may just be my favorite...but the jury is still out!
Debbie

zandra said...

Oh, Pam... Marlene is un-bee-lievably sweet! I'm lucky enough to say she doesn't live far from me. ;o) Thanks, for sharing your little boxes. I feel like I'm getting a present everyday!
Merry Christmas!
Hugz, Z