Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Something Beautiful

I wanted to add this to my previous post. Glimpses of beauty persist in the hardest circumstances. One of the blogs I visit often is A Tidings of Magpies. A Critical care nurse who must deal with others at possibly the hardest moments in their lives, she posts the loveliest poems and photos. I felt her latest entry was particularly soothing. There is beauty around us in the worst of times.

Hope your day holds glimpses of heaven in the ordinary things, Pam
Pin It!

3 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Thanks for sharing. This is a beautiful poem. Hugs, Marty

LemonyRenee' said...

Thanks!

trash talk said...

It did! Debbie