Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Omaha Bound!!!

By the time you read this the mural will be complete, (Money for Silver Bella Vendor Fair, yippee), I will have my first solo Lia Sophia show under my belt, (Money for next year? Tee Hee.) and I will be madly packing and list making and fretting about what I am forgetting!I will pack and unpack my craft totes, wonder what I can safely carry on the plane, carefully pack my remaining swaps and gifts and panic about the possibility of lost luggage. Not because of clothing mind you, but because I need that glue and glitter!
I have stitched and glued and embellished myself into a frenzy. The excitement has grown to a crescendo. By the time I board my flight my hubs will be glad to see me off for few days. Wednesday morning I will be winging my way to Omaha!
Seeing my girls Sandy and Jodie again, meeting some bloggers I think of as friends although we haven't actually met, and making the acquaintance of some friends yet to be, as well as creating and learning and general joy all rolled into one fabulous weekend. How lucky can a girl get?
I do feel privileged to be able to attend this great event once again. Thanks Teresa and all who work so hard to make this weekend perfect for us artsy gals. You are peaches!
I will be back next week, a little worse for wear, glitter in my hair and memories for a lifetime!

See you soon, P.
Pin It!

9 comments:

trash talk said...

As always I am just amazed at your mad talent. That mural is wonderful and just peeking into your bags makes me go gaga!
Have a wonderful trip, enjoy yourself and bring back photos. Speaking of which...you know...I never did get to see you in your green coat!
Debbie

6p00d834524f6f69e2 said...

I've been reading about so many bloggers that are attending Bella & I just can't wait to see all of the pics & projects that you all bring back. Have a wonderful time!
Kim
www.vintagepretties.typepad.com

Sue said...

Have a great time, Pam, and enjoy meeting your friends in person! Lovely mural, btw...

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

Have a wonderful trip and remember...sioux city is a mere hour and a half away if you want to come visit:)
Sonya

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

lovely mural - have a terrific time at your art retreat!

Gypsy Mermaid said...

Hey chickadee!! Have sooo much fun at Bella! I wish I was there with yall! Big hugs

toodles-
Sarah

Aot said...

These are cute designed cards. I love your pink tools holder. It looks so pretty.

rsa rsa training

gocash said...

It’s lovely, cute and adorable.

game cards

Susan from The T-Cozy said...

It sounds divine! I hope you had a blast.