Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving

My wish for you is to share a lovely day with friends and family. I am thankful for so much. One of the blessings I have received is the many and varied connections shared with all of you.Thank you.

Have a day full of gratitude, P.
Pin It!

8 comments:

Leanne said...

coneflowers! (or Echinicea, if I spelt that right) -- they are so pretty, one of my faves!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi sweetie...
Happy Thanksgiving.
May you day be filled with many blessings for you and your family.

Country hugs...Sherry

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

lovely photo!

have a fabulous day!

Wanda said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Pam!!

trash talk said...

I know I am thankful for the day you hit comment! You are what I strive to be...gracious!
Debbie
P.S. Thanks for the echinacea...might need it before the end of flu season!

vintage girl at heart said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

inspiredcomblogulations said...

I hadn't been by in a while, how on earth do you keep up with all these peeps.

Anywho, wanted to check and see if your nephew Dylan managed to get some pancakes on Thanksgiving morn. That story still cracks me up.
I'm thankful too.
Lee

Susie Q said...

I hope your day was especially sweet!
Love,
Sue