Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Monday, November 16, 2009

Blessed


Home again. I returned from Omaha and Silver Bella late last night. Just wanted to say hello. I have so much to unpack and sort through. Treasures and gifts and purchases and swaps. I feel so blessed to have been able to attend Silver Bella again. The inspiration and creativity of the beautiful women gathered together for this event is amazing!
Generous women who share techniques and ideas and even tools and supplies during classes.
Women artists who have hearts as big as their talent.
Women who adore beautiful pieces of the past and preserve these bits in their art.
Women who make art , and swap art, and always strive to please the recipient of their gift with thoughtful packaging to contain the over the top pieces they are sharing.
Women who truly appreciate the work, love and effort that goes into making art. Who understand the need to create and the desire to please others with the art they create.
I want to tell you all about these fabulous women and the gorgeous work they do.
But first, I need a nap!
Have a creative day, P.
P.S. Check around the blogs to see all the fabulous pictures the Bellas are posting. You will be inspired.
Pin It!

13 comments:

Geralyn Gray said...

Thanks for taking the time to post some wonderful pictures!!!!! You really capture the bella spiit and I know how much you need a nap........don't get any glitter on your pillowcase. Can't wait to check out more when you post again (no pressure ) I am off to check out where to get chocolate moustaches!!!! It is my perfect solution for gifts for my co-workers!

Marilyn said...

Glad you had a good time!! Sounds like fun....Get some rest & have some glitter dreams!
Have a Wonderful Day!
Love,
Marilyn

Debra @ Common Ground said...

Hi Pam, so glad you came by. Can't wait to hear all about SB! I'm not that talented in the arty department, but it sounds like an amazing time!
Debra

trash talk said...

Pam, your posts are always so loving and genuine. Can't wait to see and hear everything. Like I told Jodie...get crackin' and start unpackin'...after your nap of course. I want you wide tailed and bushy eyed when you give me all the 411!
Trash

Sea Witch said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time. (I have the same readers, by the way)LOL. Loving the chocolate muustaches...how funny are they? Sea Witch

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

Oh! You came back with magical words of magical times. I always appreciate the talents and skills and gifts shared. Rest up, and then spill. ~Mindy

Jodie LeJeune said...

Awe...I wish we were still there Pam!!!
Your photos are gorgeous. The one with your glasses is a special one to me!!!! ;)
So where are we flying to next week??? I'm lonesome!!!!

everything vintage

ps...my tummy is still hurting and everytime I think of laughing, I feel like I'm going to throw up! :)

Jen**SugaredSongbird** said...

I'm still waiting for my nap, and can't wait to see everybodys pictures soon!

zandra said...

Glad you're back safe and sound! Can't wait to see the rest.
Hugz, Z

Wanda said...

Pam, it was a pleasure meeting you. You better post a picture of that purse, young lady! I'm glad you got a shot of it before you opened it. I miss you all already.

stephanie said...

Glad you got home safely, Pam. Can't tell you again how much I enjoyed meeting and spending time with you this past weekend!

I haven't done much except be lazy today. Silver Bella fun just wore me out, girl!

miss lynn said...

pam, i so loved meeting
and visiting with you
at silver bella...i hope
you are recovering and
that the unpacking isn't
too painful! :) are you
planning on next year???
happy day!

Pinkie Denise said...

Hello Pam
I don't know if you remember me we met at the airport in Houston on the way to Silver Bella. I too am so grateful to be able to have attened and so blessed to have met so many wonderful and talented women
Take care Denise